skip to main | skip to sidebar

My list of memories...

There are so many moments that happen each day where I find myself thinking "god.. I never want to forget this". Unfortunately.. as life goes so does my short term memory.. those moments add up so quickly that they become little flickers of memories. I decided to use this blog as a place to list moments.. perfect moments.. even the crazy ones..

Friday, March 28, 2008

Ben takes his bink out of his mouth when he sneezes or has a big cough.
Posted by Jen at 4:20 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (7)
    • ▼  March (7)
      • Ben takes his bink out of his mouth when he sneeze...
      • Last night Ben and I went to Brigham's again for o...
      • Kentucky
      • Dancing with Thomas
      • Ben started running last night.
      • Ben had his ear tubes put in yesterday morning. H...
      • Ben and I have started making Wednesday night our ...